Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NUS LOVE STORY - PART 6

After our lessons were over, we would go to her place to spend the rest of the afternoon to study. Dinner at her place is solid. Her servant is good at Indian food. I really wonder how she kept her figure. Sometimes we would go to a park or a good eating place. There are times when she would drive her father's car out to a reservoir and she would let me drive the car.

My driving license saw some good use at last. Her dad co-owned a chain of restaurants with her uncles. No wonder she is good with food. Whenever we go out, she never allow me to pay for bill. She always say that her Dad gave a lot of money and if she did not use them, she will also waste it on compact discs, clothes and jewelry. Because she said that, I felt much better.

One Saturday we went to her home as usual. I noticed that she was particularly happier than normal.

"Why are you so happy? Anything up?" I asked.

"A little pre-Christmas surprise for you. You will know later." When we reached her place, she asked me to wait in her room. I noticed that her house was very quiet. I can only hear her pekinese barking at me in the next door.

"Well what's up?" I asked when she returned to her room.

She put down a tray of glasses and vodka and held up my hands and said softly, “Parents went to Indonesia for some business. They took my little sis along. My brother went for some ICT. I gave the maid two days off in return for a promise not to breathe a word about everything. Such chance doesn’t come easily. We can..."

"Wait...why vodka?" I interrupted.

"Vodka makes you feel higher." she breathed those words sexily.

Two of us were alone in a large house. She went over to her personal mini-hifi and repeat-played the theme from Dying Young. I smiled and poured the vodka for ourselves. We drank the crystal clear liquid and felt good and excited. She walked towards me and put her arms around my shoulders. I responded and put mine around her waist. We moved in rhythm to the sentimental music. It felt so wonderful. The music was good. The partner was better and the drink solid. The mood was fantastic. I felt tipsy quite quickly and wanted to stop dancing. She seemed to keep quite a cool head.

I moved my hands to the button of her jean skirt and unbutton it, dropping the skirt onto the floor. She stepped aside and unbuckle my belt, unbuttoning it at the same time. She is a smooth operator. It wasn't long before there was nothing to take off. She led me to her queen size bed. The music was still playing. We were still tipsy. Our mood was even higher and the heat was on... Music was playing. Vodka was working. Passion was flying. And...everything else did not matter. Only ourselves.

I just could not forget that memorable weekend. We had the whole house to ourselves. We had lots of fun and tried many things we normally would not have. Sally also proved to be a great cook. She had planned it the week before when her parents told her they would be going away for a three day business cum sightseeing trip to Indonesia. She is certainly cool. I like that.

One day while waiting for Sally, I decided to log onto VM in IBM room to do my Cobol tutorial.

I was doing halfway when I overheard, "You mean the one who is going out with a guy from first year is it?"

"Ya lor. The one who was driving the car one."

"So what did you see?"

"I saw them at the Ship last Friday. She pay for the bill one you know"

"Wah...so good one. I envy the guy man! He is living off her!"

"May be not lah. May be she is just returning him a treat."

"Aiyah! Whether true or not, if I am the guy I sure very happy one" I was quite hurt at those comments.

I slipped out of the room quietly and went home. I asked myself why I have to suffer such criticism behind my back. Don't they understand that she wants to pay herself? Surely I could afford to pay half of them but since she will waste the money anyway, why worry?

Sally called that night and she was quite furious that I did not wait for her. I gave a lame excuse and hung up. I tried hard to forget what I heard that day.

No comments: